Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Paleo Challenge

So I've decided to take the four week paleo challenge.  For real.  I was going to start on Monday, but we ended up playing alcoholics and going to WinzUp.  So good, but so bad.  I'm going to allow myself two cheat meals per week.  Number one was Jimmy John's today because I hadn't gone to the store yet.  For dinner, I made one of Juli Bauer's recipes: Honey Dijon Pistachio Encrusted Steak with a hefty side of broccoli.  So.  Freaking.  Good.

Gon' do some more cooking tomorrow so I don't need to buy food.  Good thing about Jimmy John's being so close to BSoM is that I can always get an "unwhich."

WOD for tomorrow at CrossFit Central is 20 min AMRAP: 3 Muscle Ups, 6 Box Jumpovers (24), 9 KB Swings (2p).  I can't do muscle ups.  Good thing there's not space at the new downtown location to set them up.  By January 1 I will be doing muscle ups!

After playing alcoholics for a while yesterday, I went out and got my first tattoo.  It's a kokopelli on my right upper arm.  I want to do some sort of tribal band around it.  I've also decided that I want to get a tribal cougar on the back of my left shoulder.  Cougar is my power animal.  May he command my power!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment