Monday, November 5, 2012

Goals

So, I was thinking about my post the other night about not being challenged by women (intellectually).  Tucker's entire relationship is based off the two of them calling each other out and one-upping the other person.  I can't see sustainability in a relationship based on insults, but they make it work.  Truthfully, I don't want a relationship like that.  I want to be with someone who makes me feel like a kid again; someone who will make me want to be a better man and who will bring out a side of me that has been hidden for years.  Though my interactions with Celeste have been brief (due mostly to the fact that she has a boyfriend and won't have drinks with me!!!!) I always find myself walking away with a smile.  Boom.  Need to make that one work...

Goals I have related to my health and fitness:
1.  Run the Austin Marathon February 17, 2013
Big Mike told me that a true athlete acknowledges his weaknesses and takes them head on.  A huge weakness of mine is running.  I hate it and I'm not very good at it.  Let's fix that.

2.  Clean and Jerk 225lbs by January 1, 2013
Biggest inhibitor there is shoulder flexibility.  Stretch stretch stretch stretch stretch...

3.  Snatch 185lbs by January 1, 2013

4.  Back Squat 315lbs by January 1, 2013
Biggest inhibitor is my lower body flexibility, specifically my calve/heel chord and hip flexibility.

5.  30 Pullups by January 1, 2013
Butterfly/kipping

6.  100 Double Unders by January 1, 2013

I really couldn't care less about my weight.  I'll never be 185lbs.  I'm a big dude, and I'm cool with that.  I just want to be cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment