Friday, November 2, 2012

LIfe

I'm not happy.  I hate school, except for Dr. Duke's class, which I love.  I hate stupid gen ed classes where the teacher thinks we're all majoring in their subject.  I hate how behind I've gotten because I just don't care about the bullshit assignments.  I hate myself for not being able to control what I eat all the time.  I would not eat the junk food if my roommate didn't live exclusively off of refined sugar and carbohydrates.  I hate being lazy.  I HATE not having any self confidence.

On the plus side, I fit into clothes that I haven't been able to wear in over a year.  I've lost a couple inches off my waste since starting CrossFit (again) a month ago.

So two asking-outs and no reply is a pretty sure sign that it's time to move on.  

I REALLY want to meet Taylor Swift.  I'm that guy that she's been looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment