Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 2


It's time!

I anticipate the hardest part of this journey will come while I'm living at my parents' house this summer.  The house is filled with junk food and refined carbohydrates.  Looks like I'm flying solo!

Lifting PRs Week 1-
Deadlift-410
Squat-350
Front Squat-235
Bench Press-230
Shoulder Press-150
Max Pullups-18

Meals for the Day:
1-Paleoish Egg Burrito Mix (Little bit of cheese)  I can't eat eggs without cheese.  I realize they are a cheap, valuable source of protein, but I can't do it.
2-Cherries, Celery and Organic Peanut Butter
3-Round Steak and Broccoli
Paleo Treat-Pina Colada (There may or may not be rum)
4-Cherries, Celery and Organic Peanut Butter
5-Salmon with Ginger Mango Salsa with a NorCal Margarita
6-Casein Protein Shake

Today I decided to sleep instead of going to CrossFit.  That being said, I completed Annie (50, 40, 30, 20, 10  Double-Unders then Sit-ups) today for the first time.  15:49.  The double-unders killed me because I'm not very good at them but I annihilated the sit-ups.




Kelly Starrett is the creator of the Mobility WOD project.  He is a brilliant human being who is also damn funny.  I have been incorporating his mobilizations into my daily routines.  I've begun the Mobility project several times, but never finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment