Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 3

Delicious!  That's the only word I can think of to describe my Paleo experience so far.  I used that extra mango chutney from last night on a grilled chicken breast today, and it was awesome!  I'm finding that I have to eat more each meal because I'm not eating grains.  We've all heard mom say, "Don't fill up on the bread or you won't be hungry for the meal."  We've all experienced how true it is. 


Meals for Today
1-Whey Protein Shake
2-2 eggs, 2 egg whites, hatch green chiles, organic sausage, 1/2 cup cheese stuffed in 1/2 of an Anaheim pepper
3-Grilled Chicken Breast w/ Mango Chutney, Apple
4-Peanut Bar Mix for snack (not strictly Paleo)
5-Steak Salad w/ Homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette


WOD for Today
Max Pushups in 1 min=52
Max Situps in 1 min=43
Grace-(30 Clean and Jerks @ 135lbs for time)
=5:27


Definitely not looking forward to today's Mobility WOD.  My friends can attest to the fact that I am probably the least flexible person on the planet.  Episode 2 is focused on stretching the quadriceps and the psoas.  Ouch!  Have to remember to stay out of the Pain Cave.






No comments:

Post a Comment